Amz Training Academy - Free Hosting Terms of Service (TOS)
We are thrilled to offer current monthly subscribing members free Amz Unlimited Domain Hosting for the duration of their membership at The AmzTrainingAcademy.com.
The Amz Training Academy as purchased a dedicated server for the purposes of hosting our members accounts. We have purchased a dedicated server from Servint.net who boasts an amazing cumulative uptime since 1995 at 99.99953%. Servers are monitored 24 hours per day and and are backed up regularly for the purposes of securing and maintaining the Servint Servers. All servers feature hot-swap drives for zero downtime in the event of drive failure. Servint's fully redundant, cross-country network connection and spare upstream provider bandwidth means unparalleled reliability.
Subscribers will have a maximum of 1 gig to host their websites. The average wordpress installation is about 20mb. With separate web hosting for video streaming this will provide you easily with 40 or more robust websites. By that time also we would recommend buying another ip address in order to separate some of your sites. If you are needing another 1 gig by some chance we will bill you an additional discounted rate at $4.95 per month.
We want your hosting experience here at Amz to be second to none. Are server is dedicated to Amz only and we do not share resources with other companies. This is not reseller hosting. This means that you when benefit by using our servers in terms of speed and performance over other hosting that merely shares server resources between many different reseller accounts.
We will do everything we can here at Amz to try and provide you with the best hosting experience you will find for creating and maintaining your Amz Cash King Websites. That being said, the Amz Training Academy, like any other company has a set of strict rules and guidelines that users of our service must abide by and comply with. This is to protect us and all of our members using Amz Hosting for their affiliate businesses. The terms are as follows:
You agree, by using Amz Hosting that you have read, understood, and will comply with the following Hosting Terms of Service (TOS) and the Hosting Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), both contained following this introduction.
Furthermore, you are indicating that you have read, understood, and will comply with our server provider's Acceptable Use Policies http://www.servint.net/policies.php and Terms of Service http://www.servint.net/termsofservice.php as well. Everything stated in our provider's policies and terms of service noted above flows through to you, the end user, and you must agree to abide by them as well in order to use the service.
We reserve the right to refuse hosting service to anyone. Material that violates our terms of service or acceptable use policies in any way may be removed from our servers, or public view of the offending material suspended, with or without notice.
Please read the Amz Hosting Agreement, rules, and terms of service:
1) Amz hosting will be used only for the types of websites being taught at the Amz Training Academy and no exceptions will be made. This means, only Wordpress sites, plugins, and themes that we use and or approve of. Some plugins and themes out there are malicious in nature, or can create undo strain on our servers, creating poor performance for other members. You cannot store or host video or other large files. Video will have to be streamed from a source like Youtube or amazon.
2) You are ultimately responsible for backing up your website. Do not relay on the Amz Training Academy or Amz Hosting to backup your websites. Webservers at our provider Servint are backed up on a regular basis to mitigate and immediately resolve problems in case the unlikely event something occurs on the server side. The backups cannot be considered a reliable solution for backing up our members’ individual websites and should not be depended upon. They are there to insure the integrity and uptime of the Amz Servers only.
3) In the event something happens to your website you will be required to restore your own files or outsource it to someone else outside of the Amz Training Academy. You agree to the use of Amz Hosting at your sole risk. We are not responsible for virus infections, corrupted data, or attacks of any kind regarding your personal websites and the files and or data on those websites. Again, it is your responsibility to backup all your websites.
4) We regularly monitor activity and resource usage on the Amz Server. If any application, wordpress installation, or plugin starts to cause server problems due to security, memory resource usage, etc., we reserve the right at our discretion, to disable the offending software until a resolution can be found and implemented. It is your responsibility to find and resolve these measures yourself without the help of Amz Hosting or the Academy.
5) Any requests concerning Amz Training Academy Hosting Should be directed to the ticket desk at: http://www.gazcoopersupport.com. Please give up to 48 hours for new account setup and 24 hours to respond to general tickets for your websites. Be sure to give us all your information including your Amz Training Academy login name as well as the login id of your Amz hosting account.
6) The Amz Training Academy free hosting is provided for subscribing members of the Amz Training Academy. As well as our hosting for monthly paying subscribers, we will also extend subsidized hosting to members who joined under the various non-monthly subscriptions such as the Amz WSO for a recurring discounted hosting fee of $4.95 per month. These members will be allowed enter this program only one time with their WSO, complementary, or discounted memberships.
7) Should you cancel your membership at Amz Training Academy, all of your hosting accounts will be canceled as well. You will have a 14 day grace period to allow you ample time to transfer your websites to a different hosting account.
8) Although you are allowed to transfer existing websites to our service, we are unable to assist in this process. We will review your request to transfer websites on an individual basis. Once, and if approved, you will be able to transfer your existing amazon affiliate sites over to the Amz hosting server. Transferring websites take a substantial amount and resources away from other members which can cause delays to their ticket requests and support system. For this reason, it is your responsibility.
9) The member must control and own all domains registered by them. We cannot accept hosting requests for anyone else who is not a subscriber including family members, friends, coworkers or clients, etc. Amz hosting is a free service offered only to members of Amz Training Academy, any violations of this policy will result in immediate termination of all hosting accounts that have been requested by the member.
10) It is the account holder's obligation to ensure that any scripts and programs installed on their websites are secured and that permissions are set properly. It is the responsibility of the account holder to maintain the most efficient use of server resources possible that is required in order for the particular program to run. It is the account holder’s sole responsibility to make sure software and scripts installed on our server are configured to meet these requirements and comply with acceptable resource usage.
11) Malicious Scripts and Virus’s will not be tolerated. Any script or code that opens, or attempts to open, security holes, or tries to access other users' files, will instantaneously be suspended and or removed.
12) We have a zero tolerance for pornography, anything copyrighted, considered blackhat, or illegal on our server. Amz Hosting may disclose any member information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the member upon lawful request from such agencies. Amz Hosting cooperates entirely with law enforcement agencies.